Bradford jobs for Bradford people
Bradford Works is a not for profit partnership based social enterprise offering quality grounds maintenance and landscape management services whilst delivering value for money and supporting long term unemployed people based on the principle that it is easier to get a job whilst in work.
Staffed by qualified and experienced staff the project brings added value by employing and training unemployed adults on a fixed term basis whilst supporting their job search and transition into sustainable jobs.
Bradford Works provides a range of competitive horticultural, environmental services and short term team based project work with a focus on grounds maintenance and landscape management. These include:
- Ornamental and naturalistic planting, shrub and border maintenance and renovation
- Tree, shrub and hedge maintenance and renovation
- Maintenance of amenity grass, meadow and sports grounds
- Control of weeds in borders and hard standing surfaces
- Clearance and renewal, including collection of litter and debris
- Soft landscaping works
- Maintenance of play areas, cemeteries, rights of way, growing areas, private and community grounds
To know more about us, to discuss your grounds maintenance requirements or for a
no obligation quote, please contact us now on: info AT bradfordworks DOT com or 01274 327 232